Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DEBSMONTEREY

1. Vacation

I was sleeved 2/11/13. All was going great til I came on my yearly vacation. I have my protein shake every day, however, feel guilty when I eat anything other than yogurt. I know I could probably have a really small piece of pizza but the guilt weighs in. I used to love eating and now it is more of a hassle than enjoyment. Any suggestions on things that are ok to eat while on vacation?
  2. Feel great

I had my surgery on 2/11/13. Had my first doctor visit Friday and feel great. Now on stage four diet. Have lost 19 lbs. I am being very diligent with my vitamins, b12 and calcium. Also taking biotin. So nervous about my already fine hair. Any tips from anyone to help with hair loss?
  3. Feel good

Feel great today. Weighed myself this morning and have lost 12 pounds already. Should have done this years ago!
  4. Hi all

First day here. Surgery 2/11. Able to drink and eat without a problem. My only issue is a little pain at one incision site. Felt so good actually went in to work for a few hours yesterday. Not the smartest thing I have ever done. Ride home was uncomfortable at mentioned incision sight. Lost five lbs and best of all have needed any diabetes medicine since coming home. Checking blood and it is normal.

Florida trip in April. Hopefully will be down a few pounds.

Reading ...