Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Awesome job!!
    Reduce calorie intake if its over 1100 calories, add more water if your not getting 64oz of more of water (not soda/pop/kool aid/coffee/sports drinks). And whats your protein levels look like? You getting 70-80g of protein daily? If so, is it spread out, evenly throughout the day?

Best of luck-
    you have to eat your protein other wise your body will hold on to everything you put in . So i would say do your protein first and limit carbs. Sometimes you yoyo with weight and it takes moths to loss a pounds. Good luck I hope this helps.
    I hear ya hon, Sometimes I get so hungry and its hard to not want to eat something. My Bariatric doctor told me I should be eating 3 times a day and no in between eating. And that's hard because I am diabetic and I've always been told to eat a snack in between meals. Sometimes I will eat a yogurt or a piece of cheese between meals and make sure its logged in my calorie journal.
    Stacy --- That is WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations!
    Yay!! One pound away from the original goal?? That is what we all can't wait to see!!
    Good for you!!!!! I can't wait to hit goal. Mem
    What an achievement .... Congratulations
    You have worked so hard, and you should be proud of your accomplishments, you have EARNED them! Amazing weight loss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox
    I really seems that most people on this forum - think that this is the best thing they've ever done for themselves.
    I truly believe that this was the best decision I've ever made for MYSELF
    You are doing fantastic! Congrats!
    wow that is amazing!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by linnegal
    Wow! You must not have hit any stalls along the way? That's amazing!
    Oh yes I hit stalls!!! I stalled all through April and two weeks into May. Drove me crazy so I started walking 2.5mikes 4 times a week and started squats. I upped my food and fluids in June and lost 8 lbs. I lost 38 lbs before surgery so that helped. I never thought I'd loose so much so fast!!!! It takes a lot of dedication to exercise and getting all your requirements in. I am an exercise workhorse now!!!!! Lol I have to work hard for every lost pound but the reward is sssoooo worth it!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by alchaley
    Curious to ask how you picked your goal weight? My starting weight is similar to yours and I'm having trouble picking a goal weight.
    My surgeon and NUT said I would be 200-188 after a year but I'm already at 181!! Lol I decided, because I already have big bones that are showing, that 165-170 will be where I try to stop. I imagine I will stop loosing at 160. I was 291 a year ago so I feel like a million bucks already
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine
    That is so awesome!! I can just hear the excitement in your post!!! I won't be able to listen to your radio show this week but was able to for most of it last week. You two did a great job and it was very inspiring!! Break a leg!!
    Howdy . Thanks for your support my friend......don't miss a show, you can listen to our recorded episodes any time you want
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox
    I really seems that most people on this forum - think that this is the best thing they've ever done for themselves.
    It is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST THING I'VE EVER DONE FOR MYSELF!!!!!
    I had my surgery the same day and girl...we are running neck and neck!!! I am 74 lb!!! YEAH!!!
    Woohoo! Keep up the great work!!!
    AMAZING!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!!
    EXCELLENT PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow! You must not have hit any stalls along the way? That's amazing!
    Curious to ask how you picked your goal weight? My starting weight is similar to yours and I'm having trouble picking a goal weight.
    That is so awesome!! I can just hear the excitement in your post!!! I won't be able to listen to your radio show this week but was able to for most of it last week. You two did a great job and it was very inspiring!! Break a leg!!
    Great job. You're an inspiration. Hugs, Roberta
    So happy for you! Great job!
    Great job. Congrats!
    That's wonderfully inspiring! You go girl!!
    See....just got all these messages!!! Lol. I gotta tell you all how great I feel!!! I had forgotten what life was suppose to feel like. I have so much to give now and so much still to learn. I am so glad I had my sleeve done even though I was miserable in the beginning!! Lol Thanks for your kind words everyone....it means a lot to this gal <3
    Wow! That's great
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast