Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ibcopperfire67

1. Here ye!!!! Here ye!!!!!

I have officially reached ONEDERLAND today!!!!!!!! Holy smokes after a month long fight with the same 2 lbs I finally hit 199!!!!!! 7 more pounds and I'm down 100!!!!!!! One big huge goal down, 2 to go
  2. Still stuck :(

Ok people..... It's been almost 3 weeks with no weight loss!!!! I want to cry but instead I'm here looking for suggestions to kick start this again!!!! My fear is that I'm not consuming enough calories but idk how to force food down nor do I want to!!! I am usually very strong minded but this is starting to mess with my head!!!!
  3. No complaints....

Hello everyone
    I'm just popping in to say hello. I have plenty I could be complaining about but just wanted to wish everyone a nice day
  4. Yes!!!!!!

I'm super duper excited that today makes an official 50 lbs loss since surgery!!!! Plus 39 pre op makes 89lbs gone forever!!!! I finally measured today as well and I'm down 10 huge inches off my waist!!!!!! I was feeling like my loss had slowed and I was in a slump until I busted out the measuring tape and got to see the results myself!!! I'm a visual learner and couldn't see it until I measured myself. So to everyone who thinks that your body is not responding I say this: Be patient, follow the ...
  5. Need suggestions :)

Hello everyone
    I fear my "honeymoon stage" is nearing its end I am only loosing 2 pounds a week now. I was sleeved on 1/15/13 and lost 47 lbs so far but it's taken me a month to loose the last 12. I've lost 87 lbs total (including my pre-op 4 month diet) so I'm not complaining.......I'm looking for any suggestions on how to loose the final 25 lbs and see my goal of 180 lbs!!! I crave the scale to say under 200 lbs ssssoooooo bad!!!!! Please help me kick start myself!!!!!! ...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast