Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ibcopperfire67

1. I'M still alive!!!

Well, I'm still alive!!!! I don't think anyone in here really cares but I thought I'd check in again...... I am great!!! I am still loosing weight!!!! 105 pounds to be exact . I am happier and healthier than I've EVER BEEN!!!! I can do so many things now that I'd all but given up on. Life is good for me and I love it!!!!!
    I have started my own group on Facebook called From Then To Now: Our Weight Loss Journey. I have a real support group and I adore everyone in there. if any of My friends ...
  2. Finally!!!!!

Holy smokes today the scale FINALLY said 191!!!! That makes an official 100 POUNDS!!!!!! Happy dance for me today!!!!
  3. 4 months have past

Well, today makes my 4 month anniversary so here are my stats:
    ---1/15/13- I was sleeved and weighed 252lbs
    ---2/20/13- 222lbs.....down 30
    ---3/20/13- 211lbs.....down 11
    ---4/20/13- 203lbs.....down 8lbs
    ---5/15/13- 193lbs.....down 7lbs
    TOTAL Weight loss since surgery= 56 lbs
    TOTAL Inches lost off waist since surgery: 11
    TOTAL Weight loss since beginning(4/2012) : 98lbs

I feel amazing!!!!! I have around 25-30 lbs left to ...
  4. Victory was mine!!!!

My wonderful family took me to see The Great Gastby and Chinese food for Mothers Day <3. We got our tickets and went into my local small town theatre which was crowded so I instantly thought, " oh I hope I fit in my seat and not theirs!!!" Well, much to my surprise, I fit and had plenty of room to spare!!!! For the first time in 26 yrs I was comfortable at the movies . Next we went to the Chinese place where I easily slid into the seat without hitting the table!!!! I ate my usual, ...
  5. Just tootin my own horn :)

Hello everyone
    Well, I've been kinda quiet lately....trying to break through my first stall in April!!!! I'm glad to say I've finally started loosing again and am now at 196 (from 291)!!!! I am 5lbs from loosing 100 huge freaking pounds!!!!!! I've lost 56lbs since surgery on 1/15/13!!!!! I am so thankful that I choose to live!!!!!! And living I am!!! I hike, bike, walk, jog, camp, boat, swim, fish, go to movies again, run with my grandbabies, bought a swim suit, fixing to climb Mt. Lassen ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast