Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

leo39

1. I feel like a new baby with food!

Hi there everyone, its been awhile!
    Things have been really busy because my husband and I are planning a renewal of our vows Well, I am planning and my husband is planning to show up on the day LOL. We went through some insecurities when he lost weight and now there are some on his end that I am losing weight. I'm down to 166 and I am finally seeing the results. I have to post a new picture, I actually am getting that hourglass shape again. It's nice, I have to say.
    I continue ...
  2. Things are finally moving along

Hi there
    I feel several weeks back from the rest of you but I'm starting to feel the benefits of the sleeve without all the bad side effects I was dealing with. I can now drink water and it doesn't hurt! That has made my fluid consumption go way up and my weight loss start to move way down. I'm also able to eat food - we are talking bites here, but I can eat food that isn't mashed, pureed, or liquid. I'm re-entering the land of the living!
    I have learned a few things about this ...
  3. Trying to be upbeat and stop feeling sorry for myself

Hi to my small circle of friends online! I want to thank you for your support and all the information that has come my way by being on this site. It has been a huge blessing.
    I just heard about the bombings in Boston and I feel so foolish for my complaints. I am trying to just be at peace with the way my journey is going. I had complications, I had a tough surgery to recover from (blood loss was more than expected, I also had the flu at the same time) but the sleeve is working and I have ...
  4. Spring is here!! And I've a new spring in my step!

Hi there, I've been absent for a bit because I've been so busy - in a good way. Spring cleaning was a pleasure this past week or so, now that I have energy. Today was my first day in ages without anyone home all day. Normally when this happens I stay in my pj's and sleep till the kids come home. Not today! I did not know what to do with myself, but I knew I wasn't tired and I couldn't have slept if I tried. Which is funny because I've been moving and working so much more in the past few days ...
  5. Day 25! ER now behind me...moving on!!

Hi there
    So, I've been not doing so well but 24 hours in the ER helped ALOT. I think it was dumb I didn't go a week ago, in hindsight but at the same time it was rough to be in there.
    I was dehydrated, first off. I was naive to think I could just go in and ask for IV fluids. They ran a bunch of bloodwork and also did a CT scan and within that, an iodine dye test to check and make sure I had no clotting or blockages. It took SO LONG to hear back what they thought. I do have alot ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast