Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. going back to pre surgery methods

so today I signed up for ww for 6 months online. I have to get back on track & have more accountability. My boss also signed up. I have alot of things this summer going on that I really want to look good again for. I have 65lbs I want to lose to get to my prebaby weight. Hopefully tracking my food intake will help me get back on track. Wishing for the best!
  2. giving thanks

this Thanksgiving I have so much to be thankful for! We are homeowners, none of us got Covid even though alot of friends & co workers had it, my relationship w/ my inlaws is improving steadily, I'm finally starting to lose some of the quarantine weight I put on, and mentally I'm feeling much better since I got put on another medication & we added another family member. We got a great white Pyranees puppy before Halloween named Koda which means little bear & he looks like a polar bear. ...
  3. shoulder surgery & weight woes

so I finally had my shoulder surgery on 4/6/21. They were able to do it arthroscopically thankfully & remove all the calcium & arthritis & repair the tears w/o any anchors. Yesterday I had my follow up & my stitches were taken out. I can begin PT next week & can slowly start to work my way out of the sling & can drive again since I'm no longer on pain meds. Still can't vacuum or lift anything over 5lbs until PT clears me. I have been getting cabin fever & eating sweets ...
  4. keto bandwagon & back to work

just curious to see how many have jumped onto the keto bandwagon & everyone's thoughts on it? Tomorrow is my first day back to work of the school year & there will be many changes this year. Hopefully everything goes well & we all adapt to the situation & that there won't be lay offs like other school districts have had. Wishing everyone a healthy school year & a Blessed Sunday
  5. new house new life

Well it's been completly hectic here since school got out. My husband lost his job of 14 yrs & health insurance & our home on my last day of work @ school. The next morning he had a job interview, accepted a position on friday for more $ thankfully & started the following monday. The BIG boss here said we originally had to be out by July 3 but when he told her all the major issues we had w/ my paps house (black mold,no heat,ac,windows removed,piss soaked carpet & flooring, plumbing) ...
Page 1 of 51 12311 ... LastLast