Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

WW is an awesome program. However, most of us have lost then regained with all wt loss programs. That's one of the questions they ask when evaluating whether we're condidates for wt loss surgery..."what other methods for wt loss have you tried?"
    Hope all is going well and shoulder has recovered
    Hi
    It’s hard after the holidays, one day at a time, looking at keto or paleo may be helpful, god luck with everything
    Hey, good luck and hope your going well, Leto for weight loss works well
    Always hard on holiday, yeah get back to basics, one day at a time, good luck
    Good luck, thanks for posting
    Sending best wishes
    Hi, it will get easier, can be a hard time after surgery, hang in there
    I’d be interested to know if ww was helpful , please keep us updated
    Good luck in the future
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydensmomma
    Hey! Hope your doing well!!!
    hey lady!!!! so good to hear from you!!!! no I'm not doing well at all as far as sleeve life goes. Other than that I'm good. Hope you had a good Easter. Take care & keep in touch.
    Michele
    Hey! Hope your doing well!!!
    Doesn't sound like summer camps are happening. Hope yours does.
    Prayers rising for your family; uncertainty is almost as hard as illness. Four of our 6 kids are in "essential" jobs in their states, and 3 of them have kids of their own so we hear your concerns. Be safe and please keep us posted. <3
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. So sorry that you are going through this. I had a scare with my daughter who is an RN. She was real sick, something going around where she worked. She had double ear infection and so they tested her for Covid 19 and told her it would take 4 days to get results. It took them 14 days to give her the results, so she didn't work for 14 days and her boyfriend who is a policeman could not work. She went back to work on the 14th day and she received the call that it was negative. We will all get through this, together.
    Thanks for reaching out; prayers for your mum to remain stable while life adjusts to what we have going on.

We are retired, and we are doing well. Avoiding other people for now. Our grown kids are all in essential professions, but able to work from home to keep things going and not having to worry about them is good. Our neighbors are younger than we are, and have all reached out to say they would shop or assist if we needed them. That's true regardless of what's going on. Community holds us together

Prayers for all to remain healthy, and to be prudent.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Always my comic relief Katrina.
    thanks sraebaer!!!!!!
    Always my comic relief Katrina.
    I couldnt even finish reading all of this... too much. Too much! Come on now, we don't need to know about all this with your son and the girl on her period
    Same shoulder here too. I gained from 102 to 117 in 2017 after all the cortisone injections... and my shoulder still hurts! I hope your relief continues.
    You and I have the same shoulder. Just got the same hurt like hell injections. Here's to avoiding surgery!
    Try to remember the 90% that was wonderful :-)
    Getting back to routine and basics will have you back to where you want to be in no time I'm sure.
    Hope things start to improve! My holidays were tough too food wise, but I think I'm back on track. On vacation so I won't know how much I lost until I get home, but it's an active vacation so I should be good.
    We sound like twins! I see the orthepedic surgeon for my shoulder Thursday. I'm hoping a shot will get me through ski season before surgery. (Already bought season passes!). I hurt it almost a year ago, and it just kept getting worse. Thanksgiving getting my 2 year old granddaughter out of her crib almost killed me. For the 11 hour drive home even my fingers hurt.

Here's to us both feeling better in 2020!
    wow! we do sound like twins!!! I saw the ortho & he wants me to have an MRI to see if my rotator cuff is torn or damaged. Hopefully I can have it done before we leave. I'm leaning towards surgery because of the pain getting continuously worse despite the injections & pt. Hope you have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
    I can't even get in bed without my husband grabbing my good hand.
    We sound like twins! I see the orthepedic surgeon for my shoulder Thursday. I'm hoping a shot will get me through ski season before surgery. (Already bought season passes!). I hurt it almost a year ago, and it just kept getting worse. Thanksgiving getting my 2 year old granddaughter out of her crib almost killed me. For the 11 hour drive home even my fingers hurt.

Here's to us both feeling better in 2020!
    Wow. Just wow. Sorry this happened to you. My only advice is to have no contact with crazy people.
    thanks! I agree!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnieG
    Wow. You don't need toxic in your life. Be at peace and do what you need to!
    agreed! thanks!
    So grateful you were not injured, and that so many good things have come for you!
    Wow. You don't need toxic in your life. Be at peace and do what you need to!
Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast