Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Anniversary & growing up

Yesterday was my husbands & my 18 year wedding anniversary! My niece(friends daughter I've known since she was born) also 18 came over & the night before we went to hibachi w/ my son & then went to my friend & hair dressers last drag show for awhile. It was awesome!!! We had a blast! The next day we went & picked up the little anniversary cake I ordered & then she did my hair & make up & watched our son while hubby & I went to dinner. We went to tropics on cheat ...
  2. Tired

So I'm 20 months out from surgery & im 9weeks & 2 days into my pregnancy. So far so good. Crazy busy w/ working everyday 7:30-1:30 then this week is oh outdoor school so I'm working dinner 4-7. My son goes tomorrow til Friday. Went to visit my mom on Mother's Day & took her a blackberry pie & homemade chocolate covered strawberries my husband made her. While there my sister jumped down my throat & told me I was a horrible person because of a comment I made about someone my sil ...
  3. Big changes

So I'm 7wks 5 days so far & feeling pretty good. We started to do up my son's new bed room. He is going to go w/ a grey & red color scheme. My husband ordered Mikey's big brother shirt last night. That's how we are going to announce our pregnancy on Facebook. Hubby already started a target,Walmart & Amazon baby registry for me lol. We hope to have MIKEY moved into his new room by July. We're going to be very busy these next few months. This weekend we have our spring dinner then on Monday ...
  4. Pregnancy update

Went for a viability ultrasound today. Alls well! I'm 6 wks 2 days & we got to see baby's heartbeat!!! 122bpm/ minute. It's finally starting to sink in! Getting excited!
  5. I'm pregnant

So I went for my 2 ultrasounds today to find out why my uterus was large. I'm pregnant!!! 5 weeks!!! I was shocked!!! I thought I was going through early menopause!!! I'm 38!!! I just told my 11 year old son last week when he asked what were the chances of me having a baby in the next couple of years were. I told him slim to none!!! I never in a million years expected to be pregnant again!!! I'm 38 & my husband is 39 w/ diabetes. I thought one of us had dead sperm or eggs. Guess not!!! I'm 18 ...
Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast