Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Disney dee

Does anybody know how Disney dee is doing?
  2. Waiting anxiously

Just heard from the surgeons office. My paperwork was sent in to my insurance today & she doesn't see any reason it would be denied!!!! Here's the catch-wont hear til tues!!! God I'm so close & I want this so badly!!! Please lift me up in prayer for this guys!!! I need the support of all my friends on here so I can get over to the sleeved side of life!!! Thanks!!!
  3. Need advice

So now that I'm closer to getting a surgery date I'm wondering how long I should be off of work? I'm on my feet for 4hrs a day doing dishes & preparing & serving lunch @ a school cafeteria. I'm just wondering how soon I should go back to work. All info welcome!
  4. Need advice

So now that I'm closer to getting a surgery date I'm wondering how long I should be off of work? I'm on my feet for 4hrs a day doing dishes & preparing & serving lunch @ a school cafeteria. I'm just wondering how soon I should go back to work. All info welcome!
  5. Getting the ball rolling

So talked to my surgeons office today-my paperwork goes to my insurance tomorrow!!!! So excited to start this process finally!!!! Can't wait to have a surgery date!!!
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4048495051 LastLast