Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. I have a date!!!

Just got off the phone w/ my surgeons office-I have a surgery date!!! Sept 23!!!!! God be praised I am so excited & thankful!!! Preop testing & appt on the 10th. No ibuprofen & only liquids the day before surgery. I am so ready for this!!! Don't even want to have a final meal of my favorites lol!! But I'll probably change my mind before the big day. We'll see. When I started this journey last year after my birthday in oct I had no idea how much work it would be. I started at me heaviest ...
  2. God works in mysterious ways

On my way home from work today I stopped @ mt.macrina gift shop before I went to the mausoleum to talk to my dad. I asked a nun working there if she knew the patron saint of surgeries & she directed me to padre pio the saint of healing. I chose a bracelet of saints & a prayer card to padre pio & a book of novenas & prayers to him. As I was checking out I told the sister about the surgery I was having & how long I've been preparing for it. She asked me if she could put me on their ...
  3. I'm a happy girl!!!

Called my insurance company to check to see if they've received all my paperwork from the surgeons office & not only did they receive it but they approved my surgery 100%!!!!!! Told me to call the surgeons office to let them know so I did & now I'm waiting for them to call me back. I'm so happy & ecstatic!!!! Can't wait to have a surgery date!!!!
  4. Samples

I was wondering what sites everybody went on to get protein samples sent by mail? I want to have some before my surgery date. Thanks!
  5. Can't sleep

I woke up @ 12:30 am & my mind is swimming. I'm anxious,hopeful,excited,& nervous all rolled into one. I should hear back from the surgeons office tues if my insurance has approved surgery. Fingers crossed! This has been such a long journey for me already. I started looking into wls after my 35th birthday last oct. I told my family(who were not supportive to say the least) that I was thinking of the lap band. I went to two different seminars and met with my surgeon in jan of this year. After ...
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast