Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Preop testing

Just had 2 tubes of blood taken,a urinalysis,chest x-ray & EKG done. Meeting w/ my surgeon tomorrow. Nervous & excited!!! So close!!!
  2. 14 days!!!

I called of work today because my cold has moved into my chest & the coughing is wearing me down. Been taking Nyquil & slate=hering on the vicks vaapo rub. Really hope this clears up soon! I have preop testing tomorrow. Fingers crossed & prayers for healing please!
  3. sickly

I caught a cold. Woke up this morning w/ a sore throat & sneezing & runny nose. Oh well, still got my house cleaned before the in laws visit tonight. wish me luck!!!
  4. can't upload a pic

Can anybody tell me how to upload a before pic w/o having to upload an after? I try to do it w/ pics saved on my iphone but it always asks for an after pic which I don't have yet therefore not allowing me to upload any pics. I'd like for everybody to see who I am before I go through this process. Thanks!
  5. 17 days!!!!

I just realized that I'm 17 days away to the start of my new life!!!! I am nervously excited and only have to do 1 day of liquids before surgery. When I got the news I felt a sense of peace and calmness come over me as to how I am w/ food now. I really have no desire to go off my diet and pig out on all the foods I won't be able to eat for a very long time. Maybe a slice or 2 of pizza but other than that I'm good. Does anyone else feel like this or are they chomping at the bit so to speak to get ...
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 ... LastLast