Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. shopping trip

Hubby & I went to walmart to get things I'll need for when I get out of the hospital. I got sf jello,sf pudding,cream of chicken soup,fat free broccoli & cheese soup,ricotta cheese,light & fit greek yogurt,baby spoons,travel size shampoo,conditioner,lotion,body wash,deoderant, & scope. I also got whey protein powder in chocolate peanut butter,vitacraves,sublingual b12,calcium & d3 chews, & gas x strips & a tube of carmex. I think I'm all set. I have crystal light & ...
  2. last meal

so my hubby brought me home a tomato & onion medium pizza just for me. its my last supper. he also bought me a bag of Milano cookies because I'm on my period & craving chocolate. so I ate 5 slices of pizza & about 4 cookies. I'll have to finish it before I start my liquids on Monday. I will be so happy to not be able to eat like this after my surgery!!!!
  3. fatty liver

I called my surgeons office to ask them if I should do longer than just 1 day of clear liquids the day before surgery due to my fatty liver, I read on here that a day was scheduled for surgery but when the surgeon saw her liver he cancelled. I'm so afraid of that happening. So I think I'm going to do all liquids next week. The nutritionist will call me back Monday so I'll see what they say.
  4. cold pressed coconut oil

I was reading yesterday & someone had said something about cold pressed coconut oil as a moisturizer & to help saggy skin. could you please tell me where to get it? thanks!
  5. protein powder

I was wondering what protein powders everyone uses? I want to get some to have at home when I get out of the hospital. I've heard of unjury but that's it. needed info please!
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast