Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. 2 months out

I'm 2 months out from surgery and I've lost 30 lbs since then @ 60 total. Feeling great! Starting to eat solids but still have a protein shake in the morning. Trying to get my fluids in & my protein everyday. People are starting to notice my body changing. Started taking biotin for hair loss. This was the best thing I've ever done for myself!!!
  2. Nsv!!!!!!

Went shopping for a new outfit at the Salvation Army & got a pair of slacks 2 blouses flannel pjs a long sleeve t for me & 2 shirts for my son for only $17!!!! Then we get home. & my hubby pulls out a tiger faux fur jacket I haven't worn in 15 yrs. I said no way will that fit! Not only did it fit but I buttoned it up the whole way!!!! A 14/16!!!! I was never able to button it up before!!! Feeling awesome!!!
  3. 6 weeks out

So I was sleeved 6 wks ago on sept 23 & my surgery went perfectly & I had a very smooth recovery. I started this journey last thanksgiving at my heaviest at 279. I did a 6 month diet w/ my dr and lost 30 on my own. I went in to surgery weighing 245. By two wks out I was down to 233. I just had my one month check up and in down to 222!!! I've lost 2 jeans sizes and 1 shirt size. I've stuck to my diet religiously. I've been moved on to stage 3 diet and told to incorporate stage 4 with that ...
  4. Yeah baby!!!!

I am down 27lbs since surgery!!! 57 total!!!! My surgeons very pleased w/ my progress!!! Moved me to stage 3 foods & told me to work stage 4 foods in as well. Feeling great!!'
  5. you look different!

I ran into a friend of the family last night & her 2 little girls at Traget. I said hi & she looked at me funny like she didn't know who I was. So I said hi again & she says, Michele, I didn't recognize you! You look so different! LOL!!! I had to laugh coz I don't see the difference. yes Ive lost about 50 lbs since I started this journey. 30 from pre-op & 20 some since surgery. I guess its finally starting to show! Yay!!!! My hubby calls me the incredibly shrinking woman lol! I'm ...
Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast