Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. goodbye wharton...hello christmas drama

MY last day at the elementary school was emotional. The kids all rushed to hug me & pushed me into the wall lol & the teachers & security guard teared up. We took the boys out to the light up night at the local resort & it was raining & cold & very crowded but turned to snow on the way home. Saturday we took the boys out to the Nutcracker Village & ogelbay festival of lights & saw some old friends we used to work with. Then Sunday was my niece"s 18th birthday ...
  2. Big changes in the new year

So I got a new car after my beloved Elantra was totaled. A brand new, electric blue 2018 hyundai sonata sport fully loaded!!! I haven't nought a new car in 20 years!!! I think I deserve it! Also I accepted a new position at work which gives me more hours, benefits & $ in the bank. Today is my lasst day w/ the little ones at my elementary school & I will miss them & the staff & my coworkers. It's a 1/2 day & pj day there & the kids will be so excited to start Christmas break. ...
  3. family drama & goodbye elantra

Thanksgiving was eventful to say the least. When my husband, I & boys got to my moms my sister announced that she was leaving because I was a bitch & won't apologize to her husband for things I said to her 4 years ago ( that she chose to tell him) & that it wasn't fair that he sits by himself next door for the holidays. I was caught completely off guard & when my brother & his family asked where she was I told them what happened & they were dumbfounded as well. I have had ...
  4. at my breaking point

sorry its been awhile but I've had A LOT going on! Spent halloween in children's hospital w/ the baby.this all started 2 wednesdays ago.Hubby got Chinese take out for dinner & max had some noodles that night & broccoli & rice thursday. His eczema started to flare up so we treated him the same we always do. We figured the order before his had egg or nut. nothing was helping him so we took him to the er sunday morning at 2am. Dr walks in & i kid you not she looked at him never touched ...
  5. busy mama

Hi guys!!!!
    Just went back to my last post on here & it's been quite awhile! Summer was non stop for us. Worked every day except the first week of school getting out to the last week before school started & mikey had football practice every weekday. Max has progressed so much w/ his speech therapy & ot therapy to the point he no longer qualifies for ot & barely qualifies for speech. He's speaking more than signing now which is very helpful & I started potty training him ...
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast