Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I am totally in the same situation!!! I was that same was and obsessed over it quite a bit... Probably a bit more than I should have! After calling my insurance one day and hearing we were declined because we didnt show proof of 3 months, non-surgical, medical supervised weight loss (which WAS submitted). I called the Dr's office and had them re-submit everything. I should have an answer by 6:00 today, tomorrow at the latest... It has really been hard for me this hurry up and wait... Its like I have made the decision and I want everyone to move at my pace now lol!

I know its hard but you can do it!!! It will be great! Who is your insurance company?
    You are gonna be pretty wiped out for a couple of weeks. I was really clammy, dizzy and sleepy for about 3 weeks doing nothing physical. I'd do 3 weeks in case.
    I take care of children all day long. Moving and lifting and all sorts of fun stuff. I was out of work for 2 weeks. And was also tired at the end of the day once I went back. Plan plenty of sleep time and NOTHING for your week ends at first It also depends also on your personal pain thresh hold and how much bumping your new tummy may take on your job, as that caused me pain when a child would bump it at first. Good luck, all in all recovery isn't bad for most.
    I am on my feet 8-10 hours a day at work and was off for 2 weeks...just had to be careful with any lifting. I usually arrived home at night exhausted and was in bed by 8pm but slowly my energy is returning. I am 6 weeks out. Good luck on your journey.
    Explain your job duties to your doctor and they will tell you how long you need to be out of work. My doc says between 3-6 weeks total depending on how physically demanding your job is.
    I think your surgeon will set the standard for you. It will depend on many things like lifting, bending and so on.
    I think that you should really take belly dancing lessons! I took them with a friend of mine when I was in college about thirty years ago and it was a blast! Go for it!
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637