Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Congratulations and we need you as much as you need us!
    Congrats 2 u! Plz keep us posted on ur journey!
    I agree... he sure does... I believe he gives and takes all within his purpose for us.... much blessings
    God does work in mysterious ways....I put in for an office position and did not get it. At first I was upset, but then I drove to the office for supplies (I'm a homecare nurse) and got stuck in traffic for 45 minutes on a 7 mile stretch! I then went to the office and found out I got an even better position! It's amazing.....I thank God everyday for the blessings he gives me. BTW that is amazing. We pass each others paths for a reason. Best wishes.
    I LOVE stories such as this. Yes, meant to be and that must be a glorious feeling! =)
    someone is definitely looking out for you!
    Wow, coincidence? No way
    So glad you found that peace
    My surgery coordinator submitted mine at 9a and I was approved by 2pm the same day. I thought it would take a week or so, but i was ecstatic. That happened on the 22 of aug and I was sleeved the 29. LOVE carefirst!
    Yay you...you're getting close!
    VERY exciting news!!! So close now!!!
    So happy to hear about the approval!! I bet you are so excited for a date!
    Quote Originally Posted by *Amy*
    Congrats!
    Ok so wanted to say i am no longer playing the waiting game with my insurance. I got the approval earlier this evening. Yaaayyyy.
    Congrats 2 u I am also waiting for my surg date it sux
    Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by sleevedinNJ2013
    Congratulations. How long did it take from when they sent the paperwork in to when they approved it? I am playing the waiting game as of right now.
    Mine was sent in last thurs & it was approved next day but I didn't hear back til today. Good luck to you!!!
    Yay!! I am so excited for you!!! I was looking around the site today for your name to see if you had heard anything yet! I am so happy for you! I actually got a call just a few minutes ago while typing this to schedule my surgery!!!!! October 17, 2013 is the day my life will change!
    I remember hearing "it looks like your pre-cert for surgery has been approved" !!!! I was so happy I could have shed a tear. Best wishes to you. I hope you get a quick date!
    Congratulations. How long did it take from when they sent the paperwork in to when they approved it? I am playing the waiting game as of right now.
    How exciting. I was so excited when I found out. Congratulations
    YAY!! I remember that moment!! It is so exciting! I am happy for you!
    Good recipe
    2 scoops vanilla protein
    8oz light almond milk
    Hand full of frozen berries
    Mix in blender/ nutra bullet

That's about all your protein for the day!!!
    Or half the recipe if you want to spread out the protein.
    Hope this is helpful!!!
    I found it the cheapest at
    probodybuilders.com
    Not sure about the samples but I recently found out that pro complex protein shakes pack a whopping 60grams of protein !!!! 2 scoops mixed with 8oz of liquid!!!!
    For me easier to get down 8oz versus 10-12oz!!!
    I don't recall if UNJURY will send free samples but I know I ordered a sample type package to try the various flavors of things and it was great. I love their protein cream of chicken soup too.
    Wishing you all the best and it's the greatest decision you could ever make for yourself. I'm so happy I did it and would do it again in a heartbeat!
    Good luck, I hope ur ins approves u
    Bariatric choice sends free samples ...
    Good luck , Tuesday will be here before you know it.
    It was a couple of weeks before I hit my 36th birthday that I started looking into WLS. I was all gung ho to do the bypass but then as time moved along, changed my mind to the sleeve. Since I didn't know anything about it, I too did tons of research and I am so happy it landed me where I am today....getting surgery this month. Sending thoughts and prayers your way you get that insurance approval STAT!
    haven't heard from her in a week or so. Hope she is ok.
    I have the same issue right now. My surgery is scheduled for september 12th and my paperwork was just submitted to the insurance on Tuesday the 27th. This only gives them 11 business days to approve me. I am not concerned about being approved but am concerned over it being approved in enough time.
    Thanks!!! We have upmc insurance & according to my coverage because I have comirbidities it's covered 100%. So fingers crossed!!!
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast