Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Bad day

Worked 7-2 nonstop. While there I started to get really bad cramps & an aching lower back. I went to the bathroom & sure enough my period had started. So now I have monster cramps & I'm constipated on top of that! Came straight home & took Tylenol & put my pjs on. Think I might have a glass of wine tonight. Aargh!!! Can't wait for the medicine to start working!
  2. Nsv's

So finally went back to work today after being off because of the weather & I got a compliment from one of the ladies I work w/. She said wow you really can see how thin you're getting! I was floored!!! Me thin? As if!!! Then I went to the gym after work & I got a couple smiles & nods by 2 different men. I just smiled back & went on my way but I definitely noticed the attention because it never happened before. Made my day! That & I can comfortably sit on one of my hubby's legs ...
  3. A new sleever

So the other night I talked to a lady about the sleeve procedure & gave her information about the procedure & my stats & told her about this forum. Just talked to her & she divided to get the sleeve!!! Her surgery s march 6. I'm so excited for her & glad I could help her in her decision! Feeling great!!!
  4. back to the gym

took my butt off to the gym today after not going for 4 days because of the weather. Did my upperbody & 1 mile on the treadmil then the red light therapy & tanning & ended w/ the hydromassage. Love that place!!! Can't wait to go back tomorrow after work. been off work because of the weather & my son's been off school. He spent the night at a friends house last night so I missed him! it was too quiet here w/ just myself,hubby the dog & birds. Going to pick him up later. On another ...
  5. Bored baking

Went on to the world according to eggface & got a couple recipes. I made protein squares & mini protein muffins. I also made corn muffins to go w/ dinner tonight. I might make beans & rice or bean & chicken soup. Maybe both. When I'm home & bored I tend to cook & bake. Big difference now is that I'm only able to eat a little instead of a lot! Loving my sleeve!!!
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast