Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. post holiday blues

Back from our Christmas vacation. The cruise was 90% wonderful. Our last port was cancelled due to bad weather & I got motion sickness & had to get pills from the ship medic & my mil actually lol at me. Then the drive home was so LONG! We found our oldest parakeet had died while we were away & my shoulder still hurt the entire time though not as much because I wasn't working. I have a follow up w/ the ortho to see if I need surgery on the 15th. And I gained 5lbs from the nearly constant ...
  2. wrapping up the year

I saw my ortho & he wants me to have an MRI to see if my rotator cuff is torn or damaged. Hopefully I can get it done before we leave for vacation. I'm leaning towards surgery because the pain is getting continually worse despite 2 cortisone injections & weekly pt. He couldn't give me another injection because they have to be spaced 3 months apart & I had one the end of September. My last day of work for the year is Friday & I have something to do everyday until we leave for vacation. ...
  3. christmas in florida & possible surgery in the new year

We will be spending Christmas w/ the in laws in fl for the first time this year. and our big family gift is a 3 day bahamas cruise that they decided to go on as well lol So in total I'll be spending 17 days w/ my mil who is not too crazy about me to say the least.The last time we were there was before I got pregnant & was at my smallest( size 6) & our little guy just turned 4. Also I've been having ALOT of pain in my R shoulder from calcific tendinitis since my last appointment w/ the ...
  4. mil drama & food poisoning

well it's been quite awhile since I've been on here. The summer absolutely flew past! I've been having some kidney pain since april-may so I've had 2 ultrasounds,bloodwork & a CT scan & I'm now waiting on results. Also had an issue w/ my right arm & neck around the 4th of July where my hand went numb so I'm now doing physical therapy & got a cortisone injection in my shoulder. The whiplash I sustained from my car accident before Christmas never healed completly. Then in August I ...
  5. new job & sinusitis for everyone & snow days

so my new job is not boring to say the least. I've been to a couple of the other schools & its nice getting to see the other people & kids. All of us have had sinusitis except for my oldest so we're all on antibiotics that will be finished by this weekend. We've had the last 2 days off for cold temps & today was originally a 2 hr delay for me so I got ready & left for work. Drove in lower gear the whole way off the mountain & when I was only 2 minutes from work I got the call ...
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast