Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. it's my 40th tomorrow

so tomorrow is my 40th birthday!!! Alot has changed for me since I started this sleeve journey. I'm 3yrs out & I never got to my original gw. But that's okay because I realize now that original gw was probably unrealistic for my body. it was 130lb. I'm 5'3" & I got down to my lw in my adult life of 157lb. Then I got pregnant out of the blue! Surprise baby indeed!!! My oldest is 13 & baby is now 10mo. I gained around 40lb w/ my pregnancy because I stopped going to the gym & gave ...
  2. 19 years and counting

so my husband & I just had our 19th wedding anniversary on Tuesday. There's alot going on w/ my family medically lately & our day didn't go like we had hoped for. My sister has been having alot of gallbladder attacks & had a scope done & she needs to have it removed. My mom who is 70 had the three of us kids down to her house to conference call w/ her heart dr. She's having a catherization this tuesday to see how many arteries are blocked. So we all knew about this but the dr informed ...
  3. post tubal update

oh yeah before I forget! Had my post tubal appt w/ my ob & he told me it was a really good thing my son came naturally because if we would have had the c-section like we had planned on I most likely would have died!!! From my first c section (12 years prior) My bowels had adhered to my abdominal wall & he would have cut into them if I had had a c section again! Also I had so much scar tissue built up he literally had to snake through to get to my tubes. He told me I definitely had someone ...
  4. fell off the wagon

so my son will be 5mo on tuesday & I have not lost any baby weight!!! I am beyond frustrated & disgusted w/ myself! I started back to work 2 weeks ago so I am moving around more but I'm still not as active as I should be. Also I'm back to making bad food choices & giving in to cravings. I startted eating carbs again when I found out I was pregnant & haven't stopped & Ive become a chocoholic. Sweets are my biggest weakness now. Plus I'm actually hungry now because I'm still nursing. ...
  5. on the mend

so a week ago I had my tubal ligation laprascopicly. It was rough! They had me fast from midnight & I had to be @ the hospital @ 11 am so I was dehydrated. Took 3 people to poke me 4 times before they got my iv in!!! Then surgery took an hour longer than expected no clue why. also instead of going above my original c section scar they went on the side of it on my lower belly. so by the time i went in to surgery it was almost 2 & left the hospital @ 5. I was the last person in the recovery ...
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast