Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Shopping

So I wanted to know if any of you have found a new love of shopping? I asked my husband if he liked a dress & he said why do you need another dress you have 5 already!? It's not like I shop all the time & I never buy full price! So this is what my wardrobe consists of 4 pair of yoga pants,5 pair of shorts,3 pair of jeans, 5 dresses 1 maxi skirt,2 scarves 3 pair of scrub pants,2 scrub tops, t shirts & 3 good bras 3 sports bras undies & pjs. Does that sound like a huge wardrobe to ...
  2. New experiences

This year has been about new experiences for me & it will be the same next year I'm determined. So far I've had my surgery & I've learned to love working out at the gym. I've learned to not hate the scale. I'm learning to love myself. I'm trying to be less critical of myself & others. I just started doing yoga. My wardrobe consists of yoga pants, sports bras,skinny jeans & short shorts. I have to build a fall/winter wardrobe. I just introduced my son to crab legs for the first time ...
  3. Check me out

Went back to work for the first time this school yeAr & boy did I get compliments! Got called skinny minny! After work I took my butt back to the gym to get my sweat on & I was getting smiled at & checked out by a few men! Lol! Younger guys than me too! Put a little bounce in my step! And my arm band that I put my cell phone in goes up to my upper arm now! Before it would only fit my forearm! Love seeing the results of all my hard work!
  4. Small scrubs

Got called to work in the cafeteria on Friday. Had to go buy new scrubs because all I had were lg & one pair of md. So I try on some md & they're too big! I'm in a size small scrub pants & top!!!! I used to wear 3x!!! Never did I think I'd wear a small in anything!!! So proud of myself!!!
  5. Fat shaming

Warning I am going to be brutally honest here but I know I won't be the only one who feels like this. I have always had a "problem" w/ fat people. Women especially. I think a lot of it had to do w/ the self loathing I had for myself. You see I was raised w/ a verbally abusive father who called us names like l10-11? And wide load & would make comments when my sister & I ate & especially if we asked for seconds. He wasn't always mean just when he would get mad which was a lot. ...
Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast