Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. No corona & job worries

My husband's coronavirus came back negative thankfully!!!! That Saturday though his entire calf was red,hot & inflamed so we called his dr & he was told to go to med express. He had cellulitis & was put on a very strong antibiotic & topical antibiotic. He is all better now Thank God!!!! He had his online meeting today & was told that if our area doesn't get to go into green then he & all the other employees will be furloughed & then I don't know what we'll do. My mom ...
  2. needing prayers during the pandemic

As some of you may know I've been working everyday since this all started making up to 450 lunches everyday that we are handing to or putting in people's cars. We all wear gloves & masks & all of us at work have some type of a compromised immunity as well as my husband & my 2 sons. One of the janitors at a nearby school was tested & thankfully he came back negative but our delivery drivers adult son tested positive & he's also a diabetic. So her house is in quarantine but she's ...
  3. pandemic & progress

Hopefully everyone is staying safe & healthy during all this craziness. I'm considered an "essential employee" because we are feeding kids. I've worked everyday except the first day this all started. It's both good & bad-good that I still get a paycheck & bad because I'm being exposed to the public. As soon as I get home I take off my uniform & wash my hands & face before I even talk to my family. I & my little one dearly miss my mom & my brother & his ...
  4. growing pains & mom worries

so the last time I checked in I was about to start my new position at a different school & so far so good! My oldest asked me to drive him to meet this girl he's been talking to for awhile to Tanger outlets. So we & the baby drove over an hour to meet up w/ this girl & her mom. They take off & her mom & I are trying to make small talk & our info is not adding up. So I start to get suspicious & start texting my son. He ignores the texts & calls so I look on the life ...
  5. 2020 changes

well the follow up w/ the ortho was eventful. He gave me 2 injections-1 cortisone behind my shoulder & a different injection straight into the pocket of the calcific tendinitis. It hurt like hell! Felt like it went into the bone, but so far my constant pain has eased quite a bit Thankfully!!! Also, I got a "promotion"at work-its only 2.5 hrs/wk more but more responsibility & at an elementary/middle school. My husband was NOT happy when I told him about it because I didn't bid on ...
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast