Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. The stall is broken!!!!!!

My 5 month stall finally boke!!!! Praise God!!! I might actually get to my goal weight now!!! Got to move the ticker down 4 lbs!!! Went from 163 to 159!!! Love my sleeved life!!!! It must have broke on vacation. All I did was eat & shop lol! So happy the scale finally moved!!!
  2. Back on track!

So I went back to the gym after work today. Felt so good to work up a sweat! I felt alive & sexy!!! I was dancing in the stand up tanning & vibra shake!!!! I felt unstoppable & powerful & hot as hell!!! The super hot guy who works there kept smiling & wiggling his eyebrows at me when I went up to the desk! Lmao!!! Felt great to be noticed. After I was done I hopped on the scale for the first time in a month to see how much damage I did on vacation & got the shock of my life ...
  3. I need to vent sorry for the language

So the night we left daytona I called my mom. She was leaving to go on a cruise that weekend. I asked her if my brother was driving her out to my aunts house in Ohio & she said no my sister was. I asked her if he was picking her up & she said my sister was. I said ok did she get the full time job across from the drug store in town & she said no she's not working now. I asked her what do you mean? She said she quit her part time job because she's too stressed & now she's on fucking ...
  4. Last day of vacation

So today's the last day of our vacation. We've been visiting my in laws for 2 weeks in daytona. Only went to the beach one day because it's been cold here. No sunny days. But the day we did go I layed out in my first ever bikini!!! Hubby took a pic of me & put it on fb! I got small black boy shorts & a medium peach crochet bra style top. I rocked it!!!! I looked good & for the first time in my life didn't worry about my size or if people were looking at me. I turned heads!!! And ever ...
  5. Insomnia

So I got a little drunk last night after we got back from swimming. And no matter how hard I tried I could not fall asleep so at 7 I just gave up & made a pot of coffee. On my 3rd cup using my protein shake as creamer. Plan for the day is to hit the thrift shops. Hoping to get some new scrubs for work & see what else I can find. Getting along really well w/ my mil which is a huge giant improvement!!! Hope it continues!
Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast