Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!

So I worked 6:30-1:30 today and my first job was to make 13 pans of mashed potatoes. I was a total mess!!! I had on an apron but I had mashed potatoes on the apron both my shoes and my visor! Then I had to make 200 + bowls of mashed potatoes popcorn chicken, corn, gravy & cheese w/ a roll. It was crazy hectic but I got through it w/ flying colors!!! My boss was really proud of me & asked me to do the mashed potatoes again next week lol! I came home & put on a hydrating deep cleanse ...
  2. Tmi monthly issues

So have any of you ladies noticed changes w/ your monthly cycles since being sleeved? I have my period this week & my cramps are so bad that I called in sick to work Monday & have been taking hot baths w/ Epsom salts everyday & the past 2 nights I've taken muscle relaxers. It feels like each month it gets worse. I go for my annual on April 2 & plan to talk to my gyno about it. I'm 38 so no chance of peri menopause yet. Just curious if anybody's noticed if your periods gotten worse ...
  3. Mom jeans & emotional vampires

I worked yesterday w/ my husband & friends & wore my new red Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. My friend Sarah, hubby & my son said they looked like mom jeans because they are high waisted. I was a little offended to tell you the truth. Yes I'm 38 & a mom but damnit I'm in a size 6! My sister & I had another big fight the other day & now aren't speaking to each other & my mom of course is taking her side because she's enabling her & not talking to me either. We were supposed ...
  4. Busy bee

So my sheltie loves the snow!!! He's been out at least 8 times this morning already! He just likes to run through it lol! I've been busy in the kitchen! Made pumpkin protein cake & chicken,quinoa & white bean chili & cheddar corn bread for dinner. I won't put protein powder in the corn bread though lol! But every time I bake I add about 3 scoops of vanilla protein powder. I figure if I'm going to have a piece of cake it better have protein in it lol!
  5. Maybe a 4 day weekend?

We have a snow day today!!! It's 18 degrees & we have about a foot of snow already & it's still coming down. Our road is completely white! I let my sheltie out to go & he was bounding through the snow lol! It's up to his chest & he comes up to my knees. I checked the weather & it's supposed o be -4 at 7 am tomorrow! My co worker is already calling a 4 day weekend lol! She called today on Tuesday lol! She loves snow days more than most kids!!! Both my boys are still asleep but ...
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast