Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. Amazing results!!!!

So first I love my new job! It's like a mini workout for me because I'm constantly moving from 7:30-1:30. Second I decided to take my measurements again. The last measurements I took were this time last year when I weighed 179. Now I weigh 157. And from last year to this year I've lost 11" all over! Then I went back to the very first measurements I took right after my surgery. When I weighed 233. And hold on to your hats but I've lost a total of 40.50" all over!!! Holy cow!!!! That's amazing ...
  2. Job promotion & life changes

So yesterday my boss's boss called me into his office w/ our union rep & told me I got the job I had bid on a couple weeks ago. It's a 5 1/2 hr position at Wharton elementary everyday 7:30-1:30. My son went to pre k at that school so it has fond memories for me & I'll get to see all his pre k pals! So to celebrate my husband & I had a date night & took my son to my moms for the night. We had a delicious dinner & went to seeamerican sniper finally. I cried like I was at a funeral ...
  3. Odd question

So last night my husband & I went to dinner at pies & pints. I got a half pint of cider & it was carbonated so I sipped it slowly. I mentioned to my husband that I was worried about damaging my sleeve. He said you're fully healed by now! My surgery was on 9/23/13. I said that I hoped so but I still worried. When I did jury duty last month I didn't set off the metal detectors. So here's the question- what happened to my staples that sealed my sleeve? Do they dissolve over time or does ...
  4. Mashed potatoes kicked my ass today!

So I worked 6:30-1:30 today and my first job was to make 13 pans of mashed potatoes. I was a total mess!!! I had on an apron but I had mashed potatoes on the apron both my shoes and my visor! Then I had to make 200 + bowls of mashed potatoes popcorn chicken, corn, gravy & cheese w/ a roll. It was crazy hectic but I got through it w/ flying colors!!! My boss was really proud of me & asked me to do the mashed potatoes again next week lol! I came home & put on a hydrating deep cleanse ...
  5. Tmi monthly issues

So have any of you ladies noticed changes w/ your monthly cycles since being sleeved? I have my period this week & my cramps are so bad that I called in sick to work Monday & have been taking hot baths w/ Epsom salts everyday & the past 2 nights I've taken muscle relaxers. It feels like each month it gets worse. I go for my annual on April 2 & plan to talk to my gyno about it. I'm 38 so no chance of peri menopause yet. Just curious if anybody's noticed if your periods gotten worse ...
Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast