Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

1. I worked out!!!

Went back to the gym w/ my friend Lois today after work. I haven't been in 2 months. And she quit cross fit 2 months ago. We started by doing 5 minutes on the eliptical then we moved on to back & legs & core & ended w/ arms. I actually did 10 pull up leg crunches. Never did that before!!! I didn't think I had the upper body strength to pull that off so I surprised myself!!! After I worked out I went in the vibra shake & then the tanning bed & got my chest a little red. Came home ...
  2. Lady issues & I rock

So last week I had my annual & my gyno told me my uterus felt volumous. I told him my periods have gotten progressively worse the last 6 months & my cramps are intolerable the first couple days. He said that's not good & scheduled me for an ultrasound next week to check. Then I go back to him the following week for the results. Now my periods 4 days late. Ugh! Last week I filled in for my boss while she went to visit her daughter & yesterday & today I worked for her because she ...
  3. Massage & who's the boss

So yesterday I met my mom at the local beauty school for a massage-her treat. It was 50 minutes of bliss & relaxation! The lady knew I had fibromyalgia & recommended I get regular massages to help w/ my symptoms. My mom & I booked again for next month. 50 minutes for $25 is a steal!!! If I were to go to a spa I'd pay a couple hundred dollars. I really needed that massage! The last time I had one was 3-4 years ago! I am going to make it a monthly thing from now on to treat myself. So ...
  4. Coconut oil & potty talk & hitch up to my wagon

So ever since I started this journey I have been using extra virgin cold pressed coconut oil as a moisturizer for my body,face & hair & it's done wonders! My skin is soft & I have very little loose skin. So now I'm using it in cooking & just recently started adding it to my hot beverages to lube the tubes shall we say to aid in my ongoing struggle w/ constipation. I feel bloated if I don't go every 3 days so I've been taking laxatives. I do not want to be dependent on them for the ...
  5. Squaty potty & constipation

So ever since I started eating solids again I've dealt w/ constipation. My husband heard on the Howard stern show about a product called the squaty potty. It's essentially a footstool that wraps around your toilet to put your legs into a squatting position to help you go. It says it aids in complete elimination. So he bought me one at bed bath & beyond. Well I'm the only one who uses it to go lol because my husband says it makes his legs cramp up lol. I still took 2 small laxatives yesterday ...
Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast