Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mzmary

1. hair loss

any suggestions on hair products or vitamins. Im already taking Biotine
  2. Energy Levels going down

I need some advise about what to take I just started nursing school a mom with a 1 year old and work full time coffee is starting to get a lil to excessive. After my 2nd cup for my afternoon pick me up sometimes it goes to the 3rd one and I know I shouldn't be drinking that much. HELP any suggestions? e I had my surgery 1/21/2013 and love the process ive been making and also with all on my plate im also trying to get my work outs in the late afternoon as well. Need advise please ...
  3. Food ISSUES

So I have been up to mushy foods and man it hurts its such a pain trying to get things down and the pains hurt so bad. Sometimes i ask my self if the decsion i made was right. Of course i think that when the pains are unbearbale. Any one with recipes im 3 weeks out and have lost 30 pounds and just want to be able to put food into my mouth withought wanting to cry. Eggs are yummy but need to change it up mashed potatoes use to be my favorite but been eatting them to much. Recipes would be greatly ...
  4. Negative vibes

So today I found out that someone close to me had been saying stuff about my process. Instead of being happy jealouy arouse. This person quite close to my heart and actually hurts me. Making me feel like crap basically saying I took the easy way out. Doing this procedure was far from it I'm only 2 weeks post op and I was so unhealthy and have a infant at home and wanted to change my life. I thought that by the success of this surgery people would be happy but seems to do the opposite. Makes me really ...
  5. How much is too much?

I'm onto mushy food stage now and I'm still tryingto figure out how much do scoop into my mouth should I use my daughters infant foods to measure? Cause yesterday I was eatting some fish and beans and I had to of put one two much of a scoop into my mouth and boy that came out but the vomitting is different a lot more violent as I should said just basically painful. I'm getting in about maybe 2 oz of food in at each sitting which is totally better then nothing I feel human again. And the liquids ...
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast