Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tgbmommy

1. I've waited so long to just wait some more!!

So I'm here at the hospital...been here for 5 hours and still waiting. I know they have no control over it but I'm still frustrated. The floor manager just came in and said they should have me in surgery in about an hour.

Definitely testing my patience!!
  2. Day 6 - Pre Op Liquid Diet

So today was my 6th day of liquid. I have to say its getting better! I have lost a total of 7 lbs as of this morning.

I have learned that a lot of this hunger is mental and i have to reassure myself that when my stomach is growling then I am losing weight lol It works!

It feels very weird to say that my surgery is next week!! It has all happened so fast!
  3. Day 1 of pre op diet

Well Day one is coming to a end and I've made it. I struggled the most this morning because I'm so used to eating a big breakfast. Today I had 2 protein shakes, 2 cups of broth, sf jello and 2 sf popsicles. I still have 13 days but I know I van do this! !!
  4. Now just waiting for approval

I'm moving thru the process very quickly !! My first appointment was 1/16/13 and everything is done including my scope which was done yesterday. I'm now just waiting for insurance approval. So exciting !!!