Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Barbsm

1. The most embarrassing thing that just happened to ME!!!!

First of all, this is a true story. And it just happened about an hour ago. And I am still blushing. Honestly, my face is still hot as I am typing this. However, I think that you will all get a giggle out of this and be able to appreciate the humor...

I work at a big hospital. I am an IT professional so I wear dress clothes to work. I was walking down the hall with two male coworkers, walking in front of them actually, and I felt something at my feet. It was my skirt. My skirt ...
  2. Shape Shifter

I just wanted to say how amazing it is to watch your body shape shift after WLS. I am 5 months post op now, and I started out this journey in a size 24 jeans. I am now in a size 16 and I am wearing my first pair of skinny jeans since......well, ever!!! And I am shortly going to need to go down another size as well. It is amazing what this surgery has done for my body, my health, my mind and my self-confidence. I feel healthy and strong and well, pretty I guess. Feels funny saying that, but ...
  3. Broke my Stall!

I have been stalled out for about a month. I was being lazy, gliding for a while and got careless about my protein intake and diet. I hit it hard again beginning last weekend, back to protein shakes and watching my diet more closely, and I am thrilled to say that I am down 5 more pounds today. I play this mind game with myself where I am determined not to be a scale-watcher, but I monitor my progress in the way my clothes fit. I did however get on the scale this morning and VIOLA!!! I could ...
  4. Hi everybody!

Hi everybody! I have been posting on this site for a week or so and figured it might be time to introduce myself. My name is Suzette, and I am a busy mother of two teenagers and I work full time. I also have a great boyfriend who has been very supportive of me through my journey and who is also my best friend.

I have been overweight and struggling with obesity my entire life from about age 10 and on. Did all the diets, the exercise programs, starvation - you name it, I tried ...