Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

NatalieAnn

1. It's been to long!!!

Hello fellow sleevers!!! It has been way to long! I hope you are all doing well. Just an update and some background. My name is Natalie and I'm from New Jersey. I was sleeved back on April 11th 2011. It was one of the hardest decisions like most of you that I had to make for myself. At the time of being sleeved I was 22 years old and weighed 300 lbs. Day of surgery I was 282 lbs. As of right now I weigh 204. And honestly I've never felt better!
    I haven't been on here in what feels like forever. ...
  2. Dear Scale-

Dear Mr Scale,

I HATE you!! Ever time that i weigh myself I do it twice. Just to make sure. The past few day I step on the you and you say 213. I step off let you clear your mind then step on you again. Mr Scale you must have lost you freaking mind because all of a sudden you read 200. WTF Mr Scale, how in just MINUTES do you read 213 then go to 200?!?!? UGH! Im sorry but I MUST break up with you and get a new scale. Its a love hate relationship. I just LOVE to HATE you!!!
  3. hello collar bones where have you been my whole life...?

So let me just say over the past few weeks I have been in a MAJOR stall. I'm almost 6 months post op, and I've felt like I'm a major failure due to the stall. So I woke up this morning, got in the shower and as I was washing myself I felt it. I FINALLY have collar bones!!! Haha, its something so small but for someone who has been overweight their whole lives its crazy! I guess I'm loosing inches not pounds right now which hell I'd rather be loosing the inches! I then got dressed and I felt my hip ...