Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

HeatherAmy75

1. Down 30 Pounds!

I've lost 30 pounds since my surgery on April 22 and I'm super happy! I slipped a little the other day eating the wrong stuff but I've picked myself up and gotten right back on it. I'm so grateful that I was lucky enough to be able to have this surgery. I love my sleeve.
  2. First Goal Met!

I go back to work on June 3. My first goal was to lose 25 pounds before I go back. Well, I've lost 27! Woo hoo! First goal met!
  3. I LOVE my sleeve!

I'm just over a week out from surgery. I'm on full liquids and I'm doing wonderful. I don't feel like I'm dieting because my sleeve makes it so I'm not feeling hungry and deprived. A funny thing is happening, I'm not craving cake or other junk food I used to crave. It is great. I'm so happy I went through with the surgery.
  4. My First Blog Post

I had my surgery on Monday and I've been doing really great. I'm actually shocked at how easy it's been for me. My pain is minimal. I'm able to get my fluids in easily. No nausea at all. It's almost too good to be true! I haven't had any hunger since before the surgery so that is good. The only thing I'm having issues with is wanting to eat. Not being hungry, just wanting to eat some yummy food. I'm totally food addicted. I've known this for a long time. It's a weird feeling though. ...