Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

amelia

1. to re-sleeve or not??

I am 3yrs out from my initial gastric sleeve. It has been a WILD, CRAZY journey; full of exciting new adventures. But I plateaued before I was ready to see the weight loss stop!! In three years I have only gained back 10lb...but since I did not reach my initial goal weight...10lb is not good. Looking for anyone who has been re-sleeved to talk with and ask a few questions. I also had a corset trunkplasty performed that removed a lot of the loose skin; so scar tissue is also a concern. For any ...
  2. Looking for some help and advice from previous sleevers please :-)

Anyone had "mommy makeover" in mexico? If so could you please give some advice on the procedure...where and who did it...your experience with it. General cost. I am preparing to find a place to have it done... know i will probably need to go to mexico since i cannot afford here in the states. Dr Almanza did my sleeve. Does his clinic do mommy makeovers also? Would like any info...time involved in recovery...any information would be a big help to me. thanx a lot in advance for your ...
  3. Onederland at last!!!

It has taken me a little longer than I expected... but I have finally arrived!! I waited till I was sure I would not fluctuate back across the "2", but I have maintained for a week now... so I know I am safe!! :-) Still seem to be loosing hair, although it has at least slowed down. Have not measured myself but I am hoping to get that done today sometime. Having difficulty loosing my stomach... but then again... I have not been doing to good in the exercise department! I keep reading ...
  4. what a ride!! It just keeps getting better and better!

Still in Florida having a ball!! Got on just to read a little on how everyone is doing and just cant help myself but to add a new piece....seeing how i think my son is getting sick of hearing me cluck like a hen every time a "new" experience happens for me!! He has been fit all his life (of that i made sure) and does not understand just how exciting and new all these things are for me. He is happy for me and gets pleasure from me being happy, but with all kids, there is a cut off of ...
  5. I am soooo happy I could sh_t!!

OMG!! Took a trip to see my son in florida this week. Even though the airlines totally screwed up on EVERYTHING during the two flights down here...i was not bothered. The main thing that just tickled the crap out of me was that on each plane, no matter how crowded, i could look down where i was sitting and still see blue seat!! In the past i had to squeeze in the seats, pray no one would sit next to me, then wonder how i would hide no being able to fasten the seat belt!!
    This time, i looked ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast