Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cindy84

1. update

its been 1 year and 2 months since my surgery and i have lost 100lbs, just about 25 more lbs and i will be at my goal weight. but my hips are huge and I've been told there not gonna go away so I'm probably not gonna get to my goal weight but I'm still a lot better and healthier then what i was
  2. energy

i have heard a lot of people say when they lose a lot of weight they have lots of energy. i don't feel like i have more energy i feel the same as when i was heavier. people ask and say all the time since i lost the weight, do you have more energy? or i bet you feel great with having more energy now that your thinner. so i just lie and say yes. is there something wrong with me medically that i ' have more energy i take take my multi-vitamins and my B complex vitamins?
    Tags: health Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. slow wight loss

the last 3 or 4 weeks i have not really loss any weight im at a stall and it feels like im not gonna lose any more weight. one week i lost a few pounds then the next they were back then i lose them again.
  4. hunger

i was reading some peoples stories and some of them said they eat by the clock because they dont get hungry. i was also told by someone before i had my surgery that they miss eating there favorite foods cause they didnt have cravings anymore. well i still get hungry and i still have cravings. anyone else?