Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Justwander

1. getting smaller

Today, a few different guys held the door open for me and many people looked me in the eye. I believe this is because I am no longer obese. It's really strange. I feel seen for the first time in a long time. I also want to yell each time for them to go find someone overweight and hold the door open for them!
  2. update

I just finished a month long trip to Indonesia, where I did tons of things I never would have pre-surgery. Hoping on the back of mopeds, surfing, hiking up and down millions of steps at different places, hiking, out dancing, etc. I am so dang happy.

Yesterday, I went shopping and bought size 12 pants. Can't believe it.
  3. Happy Dance

After a month of hovering between 200-204, I finally broke the stall and am officially in onederland. Yesterday I was 199, but I needed to see that today I was still under 200 and in fact I weigh 196. Such a good feeling. Also, I ran for 3.34 miles today. I went SUPER slow but I'm really proud of myself. I really wish my body didn't feel like a huge knot after running, but I'm sure in time I'll adjust. I stretched for about 10 min before and 20 min after.
    In one week tomorrow, I ...
  4. Protein shake problem. need advice.

I'm in month 4 and have a protein shake every day.
    I love Isagenix but it's very expensive and a pain in the butt to order so I have tried to do a few different protein shakes as well. My problem is that when I make a protein shake with the other types there is always a head of frothy foam at the top which bugs my stomach. I have to wait until it gets rid of the air to drink. Has anyone else had a similar problem? And better yet, anyone with a solution? And while I'm asking questions, ...
  5. Day 76- Ran 2 Miles without stopping or crying!!!!

Man, I am so dang proud that today, I put on my shoes and ran for 2 miles straight without stopping. I knew I should workout and didn't feel like and was coming up with a bunch of excuses not to workout, when I just somehow made myself do it. I was going to do the 1 mile route that I am used to but figured since I'm a lot lighter than I was before I should up my workout. I mapped out a 2 mile run and figured I would walk and run. But I ran the whole time. I'm really, really proud of myself. ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast