Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Adjusting to the new me....:)

It has been a while since I've posted anything, but my weight loss is going well. I'm currently at 186 and am quite happy. My doctor wants me at 165 but honestly I believe I'll be happy at 175. I look at pictures from a year ago and I can hardly recognize myself. I have more confidence in myself and have made so many changes for the better.

With all this though I find it difficult when people think it's ok to make comments about my weight. Most of them are:
    "You look ...
  2. Picky Sleever??? I'll let y'all decide...

My last post I complained about the dreaded stall and I'm happy to report I am officially in Onederland....YAY....197.5 to be exact! My journey has been long, but I am more than pleased with my progress.

The real reason for this blog is I've recently more often then not have been called picky by almost everyone I know. As many of you may know picking and choosing what to eat can be very frustrating and the amounts allowed are so small. People even the ones that know about my surgery ...
  3. 10 month update and the dreaded stall....happens....why!! !

The dreaded stall has happened since my last post I've been up a pound or two and down a pound or two......so frustrating!

I knew this would eventually happen, but I just want to loose those 5 pounds to be under 200 lbs. I'm so close but I am toning and do continue to work out so that's not stopping. Don't get me wrong I'm really happy with my weight loss right now and I'm pretty happy with my size,but I just want a little more. 40 lbs more to be exact....goal weight!
  4. 9 month update...

9 months out and over a hundred pounds lost.....105 lbs to be exact!
    Am I happy? Yes.
    Did I ever think I would have lost this much by now? No.
    Is my journey over? Not even close.
    I have 40 lbs to go to reach my goal weight and I'm feeling great. I continue to work out, which takes commitment. I feel like completely different person, which at times is overwhelming. I struggle to figure out who this new person is. I was hiding in my own skin and now I feel more confident ...
  5. 7 months out and what I've learned so far....

March 22nd I officially have had 7 months since my surgery. A surgery that has completely changed me in a lot of ways. I am so happy I did this but not saying there hasn't been some downs.

KIDNEY STONES! ahh....so painful and not fun at all....people PLEASE drink your water seriously. I know it's hard and I thought I was getting enough clearly I was wrong. I'm currently trying to make sure I get more than enough water in my system.

Hair loss yes it happens get your ...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast