Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Some thoughts about my surgery...

Well, I did it I’m home in bed now thank god. I have my own personal nurse (AKA---hubby) very disappointed I can’t get him to wear the sexy nurse outfit, with the leather boots LOL. On the more serious side this trip was an adventure, I shed many tears and had many doubts but in the end now I’m sleeved it was all worth it. I’m not going to say everything was perfect from the time I arrived till I went home, that would be a lie; I will say I would do it over again without hesitation. When my old ...
  2. Update 15 hours Post-Op

Here is an update on how Stacy is doing so far. At the time of this post Stacy is 15 hours post-op. She has had minimal nausea and almost no gas pain. Yes there is pain but what Stacy thinks is making her recovery a little ruff so far is that she really has not been able to sleep post-op due to her not being able to get comfortable and the pain meds she is getting in her IV don’t seem to have much effect on her. Stacy has had multiple surgeries in the past and pain meds don’t have the same effect ...

Updated 02-23-2013 at 08:38 AM by DragonsLoard

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. My babe is out of surgery!!!!!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that Stacy is out of surgery and doing good. She was able to call me via Skype less than 2 hours out of surgery.. She is having some nausea and gas pain around her shoulder...Either her or I will keep you updated..
    Bill (Stacys) husband
  4. In Tijuana at the Real Del Rio Hotel..

This is Dragonsloard (Stacy) husband making this post. I just talked with Stacy and she has already checked in the hotel. The driver Emilio was at the airport waiting for Stacy when she came out. I just called her and Stacy was having dinner with Henry Cortes (Dr. Quinones right hand man in Tijuana) at the hotel. To me, it’s especially gratifying since I am not with her to know that she is in good no GREAT hands!!!!

Updated 02-23-2013 at 08:34 AM by DragonsLoard

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. Expedited Passport

Just wanted to let you all know that Thanks to Henry I was able to get my passport card today with NO trouble at all. Henry was kind enough to email me a letter on Dr. Quinone’s letterhead stating that I was having surgery with him in Tijuana. I also took them copies of my airline itinerary. The lady that processed my application let me know that was all I need to get my passport or passport card expedited. If you need to get your passport in 24 hours and are willing to pay the $60 extra fee, call ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast