Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jenise

1. Gall Stones & Panniculectomy

It's official. I have suspected for a while now that I have gallbladder issues, as I was experiencing the classic symptoms. Got a call today from my surgeons office that he wants to see me. The question I am going to pose to him is.....can you do my panniculectomy the same time i have my gallbladder removed. Has anyone had this done?
  2. NO REGRETS......8 1/2 month's out

As I approach 9 month's since my sleeve I wish to share with you I have no regrets. To date I have lost 85 pounds. I occasionally miss a steak but a bite or two from my husbands plate will satisfy me. I do make sure I get as much protein as possible, sometimes I will supplement it will a Pure Protein shake or a Pure Protein bar. My esophageal opening is still tighter than normal but I prefer it that way, I just don't want to stretch anything out. The biggest expense is clothes. In the beginning ...
  3. Serious Hair Loss

I am 5 months out from my gastric sleeve. I started 5,000 mcg of Biotin immediately post op as well as multi-vitamin. I have been tracking my protein on My Fitness Pal. I honestly have done everything right. My hair if falling out by the handfuls. I had lots and lot of hair, every time I open the lint catcher in the dryer it is more hair than lint, same with the vacuum. I just want it to stop, any advice? stories? help?
  4. Involuntary Bulemia

I had an esophagram today. Doctor wanted to check to see why I am vomiting. I cant keep things down. He said there is no blockage or scar tissue. Take things slow and chew my food completely. I am 69 days out with a 47 pounds lost but I am unable to eat soft foods. For dinner today McDonald's Broccoli/Cheese soup, three tablespoons and up it came. I am tired of vomiting, it is easier to avoid eating. Any similar situations?
  5. Damn I'm Cold.

Today I am down 40 pounds. I know I live in Michigan and it is winter but I am never cold. Recently I just cant get warm, is this a common complaint? Brrrr!
    Tags: chilled Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast