Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

You can do it! Good luck and congrats in advance!!
    When you get there, you can buy yourself a nice birthday gift to celebrate! :-D Maybe a birthday dress that you would have never worn when you were heavier. Good luck to you!
    Good luck! You can do this!
    Stay focused on the joy reaching your goal will grant you & you'll do great!
    Think positive you can!
    Good luck, you can do it!
    Faith
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    Hope you make your goal......Onederland is great.
    I was looking at your stats, I think that is a EXCELLENT and very realistic goal! Best of luck to you, keep us posted please!!!!!!!!!!
    You can do it!
    I can totally relate to your anxiousness! You will be there before you know it!
    you have accomplished so much. The last few (and they are only a few) lbs are always the toughest. But as you know, if you just stay the course, you will get there.

Wishing you continueed sucess.
    You can do this and it's going to feel amazing!!!!!
    Fantastic achievement!!!!!
    Rock those size 14's proudly, diva
    so happy for you cant wait to be on your side
    Such an inspiration. I too am hoping to get off of insulin. Best of luck to you and keep up the good work!
    That's wonderful! It's nice to read encouraging updates.
    Great work Nita! Be proud!
    Congrats that is awesome!!!
    I'm also a North Carolina girl, work in Smithfield!!!!!! Keep up the great work "neighbor"
    So awesome!!!!! Congrats and have a wonderful weekend!!!!!!!
    So sorry about your Dad and I will say a prayer for him...as for you WTG! Congrats and keep it up!!! Best of luck!
    I am very sorry about your dad...I really am.......keep going the way you are....and I am can bet he is very proud of you.......
    Will be praying for you & your family. So sorry to hear about your dad but Our GOD is an awesome, healing, miraculous GOD!
    So sorry to hear about your dad, I'll be praying for him and your entire family!!! Congrats on the weight loss and the will power!!!! I'm sure it's tough!!! You've done an awesome job, maybe with the weight loss it will be a little easier to be there for him as far as energy level and things!!!! God bless!!!!
    Sorry about your dad, and hope it all works out. You've done fantastic, and it keeps getting better and better! I will send all my positive thoughts your way re: your dad, and I wish you continued suceess!
    Praying for your dad and congrads on the size 14.. That is Awesome
    First of all I am sorry to read about your Dad. I can only imagine how hard this is for you and I am proud of you for dealing with your emotions in healthier ways!

Congrats on the size 14 Soon you will be in single digits! Keep up the great work.

I wish you and your Dad the best!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast