Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 6 Week Updates

I am back to give my 6 week updates and share with all my life moving forward after my Gastric Sleeve in Mexico. So Where do I start.. taking in fluids I struggle with. I am like Homer Simpson, I am a jugger, not a sipper so transforming my life into sipping has been absolutley crazy for me!

I promise you that it seems small but I just want to drink something and be done but noooo I cannot do that any more I must constantly carry around a bottle or cup and remind my self to drink ...
  2. 2 - 3 Week Post Op

Hey Everyone~

Sorry it has taken me so long to write my next follow up blog. I have been busy trying to get myself back into the routine of daily life but as a new sleever.

Week 2~ Where do I start... My second week post op was a little trying. I had a lot of issues with gas, my throat and swallowing. It seemed that the tightness goes and comes. It was too the point I could not tell if I was full or not. It took me longer than I thought to really get over the stuck ...
  3. 5 Days Post Op ~ 21 pounds down

I had surgery on last Thursday March 12th. I am doing well, everyday gets a bit easier. I am still battling gas but drinking things is so much better. So far I am down 21 pounds today. Excited.... My face looks so much smaller than before... I did return to work today, everything is going ok with that. I sit most of the day. I have to remember to get up, walk and drink; all of these things slip my mind. I have no hunger or anything like that. I plan to start back on my protien this week...also yesterday ...
  4. Restarting this again 2nd time is a charm...

So I have decided to go all the way through with surgery this time. I have been scheduled for surgery on March 12th. I am now on my 10 day liquid diet again. UURGH...

This is day (2) not so bad as the last time but still challenging. I found that I LOVE Miso soup so I have that with me at all times, also flavored water (non carbonated), Jello and Protien shakes. I like the Premier ones at Costco's you get 30 grams of protien no sugar and about 150 calories. This morning I decided ...