Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rachel415

1. Today is the Day!!!

Okay so today is surgery day!

My alarm just went off I woke right up and started to get ready. Keep in mind I'm not a morning person at all. Lol

I'm really excited but my anxiety is SUPER high right now.

I know everything will be okay but I'm still nervous. We are about to leave to the airport and after that I won't have much time.

I will let everyone know how it goes as soon as I can.

Xoxo Rachel
  2. I made it to San Diego, CA

We just got to the hotel. The flight was great. The weather here is AMAZING!!!

My grandma is going to come see me tonight before we head out in the morning to go back to the airport.

Tomorrow is surgery!!! Whoo Hoo!!!!
  3. Sleep...Flight...Surgery

I leave tomorrow for my surgery! I haven't been feeling very well today. I've been really nauseous today and my anxiety has been high.

I need to pack my bag and make sure I have everything and that it weighs no more than 10 pounds. All my stuff is washed thank goodness. Lol

I have one more day of my diet and I will being having my surgery. I've lost 16 pounds and finally under 300 pounds!!!!

I'm excited and nervous about leaving tomorrow. I know it will ...
  4. Day 4 of pre-op diet

Today is day 4 of my Pre-op diet. My surgery is a week from today. I've also quit smoking. Both are going pretty good. Since Sunday when I started my Pre-op diet I've lost 10.4 pounds. I'm really excited for my surgery next week.
  5. Day 1 of my pre-op diet

Well today is my first day of being on liquids. And well I'm super hungry. I really hope this get better because my stomach won't stop growling. I've drank tons of water, had my protein drink this morning and two jellos. I have to go to work tomorrow and I'm hoping I do okay.

Oh and another thing that's getting to me is I've been watching videos of people before and after surgery. Some look great and others have a lot of extra saggy skin. I don't want that. I know no one does. ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast