Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

InnerBeauty

1. 150 lbs gone!!! It's a constant battle.....

I've had a hell of a six months, stress and more stress, thank god for my Sleeve, I at least maintained my weight instead of steadily gaining like I would of done before. However, I didn't exercise much during this period.

Wow, after weeks of yoyoing the same 3lbs up and down, I realised my body thought it was in maintenance, so I cut the sugary carbs and regular snacking at night and started taking my exercise seriously.

After visiting the physio ...
  2. 140lbs at last :-)

As it's taken me such a long time to reach into 140'slb loss from my heaviest (84 from surgery), I thought I'd better acknowledge it. That's 10st on the nose and yes it's a big deal. My next weight loss will take me into the 11st, I can't believe I'm actually writing this!!! I'm Going to enjoy the journey as much as I can and celebrate my successes. Thankful today and happy
  3. Self Esteem and Self Reflection

Hope your all ok, a little something I wanted to share with you.

I'm Just listening to a talk by the Obesity Action Coalition on Self-Reflection. It's really late here, and I should be asleep, but I'm finding it hard to go to bed until I've listened to all of this - wonderful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...RGgRc7ZkM#t=52
  4. 130lbs so far .......Loosing 1lb more made such a difference

Well loosing that 1lb more, means I'm at 130lbs lost so far and feel great. It's funny how you can tell your loosing again, even if it's a small amount, i feel much lighter in my body. I haven't been this weight since 1993, wow 20 years ago!!! My body must be wondering what the hell is going on??? . I keep getting compliments, but don't really know how to accept them, it's not something I'm used to, except from my lovely fiance .

My fitness goals still remain a challenge, ...
  5. My head needs to catch up with my weight loss

I had to attend a hospital appointment yesterday, and part of my assessment was to get weighed. The Nurse pulled out an ordinary scale that you can get from any supermarket, my internal response was to screw up my face and think "How on earth is that scale going to weigh me, it does not go up high enough". I was just about to protest, when I remembered I'm no longer over 369lbs, and this scale went up to 280 lbs, not only was it adequate enough, but now I'm at 242 lbs I had a spare 40lbs ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast