Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Natalie

1. 2 years 3 months... Gaining back... hearburn city!!

So it's been over 2 years now and I was down about 130 lbs. I haven't weighed in since July. I had a lot of things this year on top of the WLS that have contributed to my weightloss (divorce, sick parents, relationship problems- all led to depression) Last December I was at about 175. After that my husband and I separated eventually divorced and I went thru a depression where I was hardly eating and I was drinking a lot. December I was a size 10. By March I was fitting in a size 4 snuggly and 6 ...
  2. One Year! -78 LBS DOWN

Well I cant believe its been a year since I changed my life! So much has happened in this year but It's gone by super fast!!
    I am now in ONEDERLAND and I'm loving it! I never expected to get this far so anything I get to is astonishing to me! I haven't been this weight since right after I had my first child almost 10 years ago! I guess I would still like to lose another 10 or 20 lbs but If I don't I still feel accomplished! I'm so thankful for my sister for talking me into this journey! ...
  3. It's been a while.. 46 lbs down

Well its been while since my last post and a rough 3 months but the 23rd was my 3 month surgiversary and I have had too many ups and downs surgery-wise to count! I am finally down 46 lbs and am excited! (just 4 more to go for 50 lbs)!!!! It seems like its taken forever and a day and it seems like I should be losing faster. I would think this is a normal rate to lose for someone on a strict diet. But then again maybe not. Im not sure. All i know is I wish I could lose more faster without having to ...
  4. Why do banders hate on sleevers?

Why do people that get the lap band feel superior? I get comments like " oh be careful with that" "I've heard bad things" "that's dangerous" or that's to permanent for me.... WHAT?? Too permanent? Wut does that mean? Who wants to loose weight temporarily? Why wouldn't I want it to be permanent? Why would I want a foreign object in my body growing scar tissue and getting corroded!
  5. 2 week freeze!

It has been two weeks since my new sleeve and it looks like I have already reached a plateau. I have lost 15 lbs and haven't lost anything since last Friday.. It seems so soon to have come to this screeching halt. Is this normal?? It doesn't help that my scale always says something different.. I have to step on it 5 times and get the best 3 out of 5. Sometimes I have to get on it a lot until I get the same number 3 times then I just go with that weight. Anyway, I'll get another soon..