Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ink54

1. water issue ..

I had my surgery june 6th 2012 and haven't had much issues with watter till the last few weeks, I drink water till I hurt, I live in minnesota so I'm not dehydrated and its not hot out side ..I just feel like my lil stomach is getting full with water really fast. Anyone else haveing this lil issue like mine ? Lol
  2. extracts (like rootbeer) in protein shakes??!! anyone know?

Ok I seen a post ..I now lost it lol...about putting extracts like rootbeer flavor in protein shakes ...anyone else do this? I had my surgery in june and I'm kinda sick of shake ..I'm trying to find new ways to like them again. If anyone has any dose the extracts in shake or has a better trick let me know please ,thanks a lot ! ...sara
  3. spanks? fat sucker?

Ok at one point someone told me to buy a spank that goes on my tummy and it will help to make my skin bounce back and not have hanging skin on my tummy after I lose weight..I bought one yesterday ..was wondering if anyone else uses one of these or if it really helps? Ta ta sara
  4. down almost 100 lbs and bmi is great too!

Hay guys and ladies....
    Omg so I went to the doctor on fri and I'm now down to 310lbs a big change from 407 lbs ..and my bmi is now a 49.2it was a 64! I'm so happy for my self ill post b4 and after pics as well ...idk if anyone hasent looked at there b4 and after photos but thay should ..not kidding look at mine ...first ones from when I was 407 and the new one is today at 310...k go look at my b4. And after photos on my profile page there up!

good luck everyone with ur ...
    Tags: bmi, weight Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  5. my life june 7th to now

Hi I had surgery june 7th and had a really hard time I ate soup and cheese for the first month and a half or a little longer. Now I can eat more food,like meat and cheese and jerky...hambuger is awefull for me I get pain still ..I use to be really in to carrots b4 surgery and now I'm craving them but hard carrots I'm not ready for... I went to the dr on tues and thay said I started at 407lbs and I'm offically down to 320 total that's staring in feb.. and I lost 40 lbs b4 surgery and and have lost ...