Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

realtater

1. Ahh... Liquids...

I'm still feeling well. Pulled all but the main incisions stitches yesterday - they're all healing awesomely. I also gently cleaned out the incision that had the drain in it because it's still seeping... Apparently something in the band-aids I'm using reacts with my skin - it doesn't itch, it just stays inflamed and red for about 2 days after removing the bandage. I got a little too happy removing the band-aid one night and removed some skin with it... Ouch.

I've been averaging around ...

Updated 03-01-2013 at 09:14 PM by realtater

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. Very interesting read...

3. Home... is where my bed is...

Finally arrived back to the corporate apartment ready to head to work tomorrow... Said goodby to Mom - only to have her car decided to not start (twice) - apparently an issue with the security key... grr... Also let the roommate know that I was no longer constantly burning up so we could crank the heat up above the usual setting of 68. So he's happy...

I've shaven, eaten dinner (one cherry popsiscle), changed the bandage, done the meds and laid down. Figured I'd update before ...
  4. San Diego!

Back in San Diego today... Early flight in the AM back to Atlanta. I'm feeling pretty good, other than being tired because there was a heck of a party at the hotel last night - I don't think they stopped the music until 4:30... And, in a small complaint - the Hotel's pillows are a bit hard.... But it's a minor complaint...

I'm feeling pretty good, managing juices and popsicles well. I can't drink laying down, but that's a minor issues. I still have no desire to try anything savory, ...
  5. Done early!

I arrived in Tijuana yesterday to do my preop blood work and have an EKG... Due to some flight issues there were several openings for Wednesday - so rather than spend the rest of the day worried, I went ahead and leaped.

So I'm a little less than 24 hours out, and I'm feeling ok. Still got some gas working its way out and I feel like Mike Tyson slugged me in the stomach... But even that is tolerable.

The nights stay in the clinic wasnt too bad. They woke us ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast