Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

DesireeAllana7

1. I'm Back and lost some weight too :)

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since I been on. I have been really busy with marching band and school starting again. The good news is that.... I lost 50 lbs!!! I have now started my 6 weeks diet. Eating is ok but I can only eat a small amount. I have lost 2 sizes in pants and 1 size in my shirts. I am hoping by the end of this year to lose 70 lbs. I think that marching is really helping me. I go back to the doctor on October 4th, for a follow up. I hope he says I can start working out again. ...
    Tags: -50lbs Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. Band Camp 30 lbs lighter

Today I started band camp again. Yay I get to march and that means excercise. I was so excited. Even though I start marching Thursday. When I walked in people noticed. The first thing people said were things like, "Wow Desiree you look AMAZING, Did you lose weight?" It felt so good to hear people's nice comments. It really did make me feel good. My band director from last year was very proud. I still can't believe I lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks. I am so ready to lose more. Besides that today, ...
  3. Today

Today my mom is having her surgery. I am extremely proud of her. She has been with me through everything. It is good to know that we will be doing this together. When I went downstairs to the cafeteria, I realized something. If I would have been like my old self, I would be pigging out. Now that I had the gastric sleeve, I can now control myself. I had some great mashed potato soup. Without the lumps and bumps of course Thanks for reading
  4. Current weight

Starting weight:295
    Pre-op Liquid DIet:280 lbs
    1 week Post-Op:270 lbs
    goal:137 lbs
    lbs left:133 lbs

Thanks for reading
  5. Current weight

Starting weight:295
    Pre-op Liquid DIet:280
    1 week Post-Op:270

Thanks for reading