Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kierasaurus

1. 5 week update!

I haven't been on here in ages but just thought I'd give an update on how I've been doing!

Surgery went great, it was a quite rough for the first day. The pain meds made me very sick and I was in a lot of pain. My IV came out and I ended up not having any pain meds for close to 8 hours.

I've lost 19" all over, and a total of just over 33 pounds. (Haven't weighed since monday!) I've gone from a size 20 to a comfortable 16 and soon could be down to a 14. Shirts ...
  2. getting ready!

I've got 17 days until I leave for San Diego! I went shopping over the weekend to prepare myself for all the things I will need...

I got:

-Gas X Strips
    -Liquid Immodium
    -Gravol
    -Jello- it was on for a great price so I stocked up!
    -Band-aids
    -Chicken broth soup for my pre-op diet
    -diet blueberry and cranberry juice
    -lots of crystal lite!
    -little bowls/plates

Probably a few other things I am forgetting..it's ...
  3. mm favorite protein drink so far

today i tried experimenting with my protein drinks!

I used an instant decaf coffee from starbucks, with unsweetened plain almond milk with a scoop of vanilla custard egg protein powder and a few squirts of sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup.

YUM!! It isn't super hot because of adding the milk, but you could ice it or decrease the amount of milk you add!
  4. It's coming closer and closer...

Only 23 more days! That is pretty much 3 weeks

I am getting more and more excited as the time comes...a little nervous about going back to work so soon.

Everyone have a happy tuesday after a nice long weekend!
  5. 1 more month!

As I struggled to find something to wear this morning for work I realized...only 1 more month of feeling this way.

Today marks 1 more month until I get this surgery. It is something I am going to work so hard for, because I am tired of having to change my outfit 3-4 times because I am too fat for whatever I am wearing.

I hope the next month flies by!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast