Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

cpmusic

1. 68 Days Out & 95 Pounds Gone! - Approaching Week 10 (sort of a rant)

Well, I haven't been around in awhile! The school semester has been hitting me kind of hard, and I've been super busy with school work. Tuesday will mark 10 weeks since surgery. Today marks 68 days since surgery.

My highest weight was 484 at the beginning of the year, when I started my 6 week program leading to my surgery on August 14th, 2012. Actually I think it started in February. Who knows? *shrug* Anyway, I am currently 389 pounds according to the scale at my doctors office. ...
  2. Post-Op Day 23: Nutritionist Visit + More Weight Loss

Hey Fellow Sleevers,

Today is another good day. After being frustrated with the whole "pureed stage", I got a chance to visit my nutritionist today. We talked about slowly but surely sliding in to other food textures today. I'm able to start can meats like Tuna and Chicken Salad, and next week can start trying crackers and toast. So some CRUNCH is coming!

Today was another weight update as well. Since my last update on August 31st, I've lost an ADDITIONAL ...
  3. Pureed sucks! Post op day 20

I had another frustrating day! Every time I find something, I think I like...I go back and reheat it another day and I hate it. It happened today with Hormel Chilli (with beans), it was pretty tasty the first time I cooked it and pureed it. Today, I tried some more of it and I didn't like it at all! I felt horrible!
    Does this get better?

I feel like I'm eating nothing, I'm to the point now where I don't even WANT to try anything. I'm tired of mash potatoes, I'm tired of basically ...
    Tags: diet, puree Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  4. Post-Op Day 18: QUICK UPDATE! MORE GREAT NEWS!

How could I forget such an amazing factor in my last post about my primary doctor follow up. As you know, I've lost 45 pounds...that wasn't all the good news that I've received.

I haven't taken my Diabetes meds in a few weeks because they were making my sugars low. I've been monitoring my numbers and writing them down for the doctor, so he can see how they've been running without medications.

He told me...I DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE! I am off my diabetes medication! That ...
  5. Post-Op Day 17: WEIGHT LOSS! GREAT NEWS!

Well today was AMAZING! I had a follow up appointment today with my Primary Doctor, and it was my first time being weighed since August 8th (which was 2 days on my 8 day liquid diet). I wasn't able to get weighed the day of surgery, and haven't done it myself at home!

SO *DRUMROLL*
    Since August 8, 2012....I've lost 45 pounds!! I am down a total of 62 pounds since January when I started my weight loss journey. It has not yet been a month, and a 45 pound weight loss is CRAZY! ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast