Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Thanks

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. You are always so supportive.
  2. 100 lbs down!!!

I finally have lost 100lbs. as of TODAY!!! I will celebrate by booking my ZIPLINE trip. I have always wanted to do a zipline and now I feel like I can safely and comfortably do it. I am SUPER excited to try something new in my life. Bucket list here I come.....
  3. Vitamins

How long do I have to use chewable multivitamins? I am 6 months out from surgery and am about out of them. I hate the taste of them and am ready for the regular swallow kind. When did the rest of you switch? I don't have an appointment with my Dr. for another few weeks and I need to buy some soon.
  4. stomach bug....READ MED LABELS BEFORE YOU TAKE THEM!!!

So I weigh less than 200!!!! FINALLY! I am so extremely happy. I lost 7.6 lbs this week alone, thanks to a stomach bug I got from a band student. I was rather concerned about the whole throwing up/ diarrehia. I didn't want to get dehydrated so I mostly drank propel all d.ay. I was also concerned with what I could take for the normal sicknesses. So I really didn't take any medicine. It was odd and totally not prepared for the change in what I am allowed to take when I get sick. We all take for ...
  5. I have a waist!!!!

I had my surgery Jun 28,2012. I was nervous/excited. I started this journey weighing in at 270 lbs in April 2012. Boy was that a tramatic day when I got on the scales and saw that number. So I knew I had to do something. I have several cousins who did the gastric sleeve and they are all so skinny, I did A LOT of research, found a bariatric center and worked with my insurance to make it happen. I didn't tell anyone but my husband and one of my sons (he is the supportive one of my kids) what I was ...