Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

newme1

1. Question???????

First....Happy, belated, Thanksgiving to everyone.

So I was sleeved in July. Everything was great. Things are still good, however, now whenever I drink or eat my stomach grumbles...grumbles
    It did not do that before. Did or does this happen to anyone else?
  2. I'm Back online. Yeah!!!

Good day everyone. I haven't been on in what seems forever. I live in Long Beach, Long Island, New York. We were hit pretty bad by Hurricane Sandy. I just got back electric and internet. Boy is this an experience. I have learned alot about what is truly important. Things are not important, people and relationships are. I learned who my TRUE friends and family are. I am lucky.
    I lost the entire lower level of my house to the flood but the upper level is still in tact. Some people lost their ...
  3. Up Date

I haven't posted in a long time so I just wanted to do an up date. First I want to say I LOVE my sleeve. I can't say how much better I feel. I was looking at myself in the mirror the other day and realized that my stomach is flat.
    I have started to give away my clothes. It feels good to be able to buy clothes in regular stores instead of stores for plus size people. Those clothes alway made me feel frumpy.
    I did start to loose hair, but not too bad. Does anyone know how long this ...
  4. I tried!!!!!

Well today was the Diva 1/2 marathon (13.1 run). I didn't make it. I only got to 7.5 miles. At that point I got so dizzy, my knee hurt (the one that had surgery in Feb). I'm trying not to feel I failed. I hope to try again next year.
  5. There is HELP.....

I found a GREAT, all natural cure for constipation. It is called "SMOOTH MOVE TEA". One cup in the morning and one in the evening. It works after the first cup. I love it!!!!!!!! You can find it in the grocery store, health food store, or if not you can order it on AMAZON.COM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast