Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

yay!!
    You have a surgery date! I'm so jealous. Best of luck to you.
    Thanks everyone!
    Good luck! Congrats on getting your surgery date!
    So happy for you!!
    Good Luck!!
    Congratulations on getting your date!
    That sounds totally yummy, Ty for sharing
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate your comment ACE I had no idea that I could have a pain med on top of the epidural. That's awesome
    Congrats and good luck with the pregnancy.
    Congrats 2 u, good luck with ur pregnancy
    Congratulations on the baby! That's good news! I wish you a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby!
    Congrats! And don't worry about delivery its not that bad the pain is so short lived that the joy you get from it being over and having your new little guy in your arms is all worth it. I just had my third ( first after WLS ) I have been induced twice and this one began on its own. The best advice I can give you if you are afraid of pain and you plan to get the epidural, get the fentanol pain meds right before you get the epidural that way the pain meds are in you while they do the needle in your back. It really isnt that bad as much as I hated it the first two times but this time being in labor and having contractions every 1.5 mins and not being able to relax in between I was happy to let them stick me in the back lol. But the worst is after when I felt like i got run over by a truck for about 4 days. You will do great and by you taking steps to eat right for baby while pregnant it should be that much easier to transition into a healthier lifestyle after he is born and that will help you a lot with the WLS. I wish you all the best and dont get too scared of delivery remember women do it everyday all over the world without pain meds and things like that. And when it comes to delivery once its over ITS OVER lol Its not like when we get hurt and are in pain indefinitely Keep us updated and keep up the great work on being healthy!
    Congratulations on ur baby
    Congrats and best of luck to you !
    Thank you for your response! My dad and stepmom got pretty lucky when they got custody of me when i was 12. I got sick about every other year, got great grades throughout school, and didn't cause any problems. In fact, during the last 3 years that i lived with them (year 1 being my senior year), i ended up paying THEM over $11,000.
    If they pay me the $4,000 that was taken from my bank account great! If not, then at least I've shown them the proof that they requested
    I have found, that finances, and family dont mix. If they do not pay you back, just think of all of the things they bought you while raising you. Having a kid is super spendy! I have found, (im 31, but 21 at heart still) that when you hold people accountable for their actions, it doesnt end well. I go through life, being only accountable for "self" (me). Because at the end of the day, I have to live with myself, and I can only be accountable for one person. My in laws promised to pay back my spouses college (Jr college too, for an associates degree). There was 1 oustanding loan for $1800 (that we DID not have when we were 23, so we got a student loan) so at 23, we bought our first home, and before we could close, the loan had to be paid. We called them up (and we are pretty close to them, living wise and relationship wise) and said "Hi, well I got my associates degree, now we have this one outstanding bill for 1800 that we need to pay off, in order to close on our house", their response was not good. Though I and my spouse were in the same room, the year they BOTH (mom and dad) promised to pay it, they said "Sorry for ya". And if it werent for my folks, we never would have been able to close on the house (Thanks mom). I let that keep me pretty pissed off for about 3 years. Looking back now, its petty. I like to be in control, and dictate the outcome of MY LIFE, therefore I try to NEVER get in a situation to where I have to rely on anyone else, for anything. I have a great relationship with my spouse, and a even better relationship with myself, and the inlaws now that I have that attitude. Best of luck to you, but dont you dare let them dictate the outcome of YOUR life!
    = )
    Whoops! I meant to say I want to get down to 250 pounds by the end of the year as a PRE-OP goal. Not post-op!
    Thank you Mila! I'm also going to start being more conscious of not drinking and eating at the same time. I figure that I might as well kick that habit early on rather than pay the price once I'm sleeved and do it w/o thinking.
    Good going!! And setting achievable goals as well!! Yea you!!