Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LaffeyTaffey

1. Finally!

Finally! I was on a walk with my baby this morning and got THE call. My surgery is set for September 22! It's finally going to be MY turn after 3+ years of watching others get the sleeve surgery. I've been working my butt off to lose at least the 17 requires pounds and I surpassed that a few months ago so whew! I'm hoping to get down to 300 pounds by my surgery date. I believe I weigh 319 currently, so I'm going to cross my fingers and keep doing what I've been doing since I started my required ...
  2. Clear Liquids -Alumni post suggestions here - Newbies get info here

Quote Originally Posted by vickybeads View Post
    With the holidays coming up, here are two recipes I ran across while surfing the internet:

High Protein Pumpkin Protein Pudding

1 pkg (1 oz) Butterscotch Jell-O Sugar Free Instant Pudding
    1 cup skim milk
    2 scoops Beneprotein Powder (or other protein supplement)
    1/2 cup canned pumpkin
    1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
    1/4 tsp cinnamon
    1/8 tsp nutmeg
    1/8 tsp ginger

Directions:
    1. Measure 1 cup cold skim milk
  3. So I'm having a baby!

Hey everyone it's been a while! This past June amidst starting my wls journey, I discovered that I'm pregnant. So instead of having my wls around now, I'm doing my best to stay healthy for my little guy who is due Feb 22nd.

I was so concerned about pregnancy AFTER wls that I honestly didn't think it would happen before lol. My ultrasound at 22 weeks showed that he was just slightly over a pound and has a perfect heartbeat. So far so good

I've actually lost 4 pounds ...
  4. Hopeful Thoughts!

Well, I've done it. I've finally sent the bank statements (from when I was in High School) to my parents. They took the $4,000+ that I had saved without asking and didn't believe me when I told them so. Thus, copies of the bank statements have been sent to see if they will fullfill their promise of paying me back once I showed proof.

It's my money and i sure would love to use it to pay off my surgery! I guess I'll see just how "honest" they are. Thank goodness my dad makes ...
  5. feeling blah earlier, but I have a goal now!

Earlier today, I found myself munching on some chips and queso dip while roaming through this amazing site and it hit me. What the heck am I doing sitting on my butt everyday before and after work when I have a Wii Fit Plus in the house?!*

So I turned it on, weighed myself (gained 3.5 pounds since 3 weeks ago. No surprise there), and looked at my history on my system. I started out weighing 293, went up to 299! Then back down to 288, etc. I'm disappointed with the fact that after ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast